2008年5月3日 星期六

Right or wrong??

What is right and what is wrong. I always think it is depened. Just think until I'm involved.

I like to help ppl coz that makes me happy. What makes me confused whether it is right or wrong?

I try to help ppl coz I think I can make them happy. However, as my help, I figured out what I did could make troubles to others. The both sides are related. I help one side, may cause another side happy or troubled. Then I'm totally confused. Which one is right? Do I have the right to another side without the agreement of another side?? What did I think good is really good for them or one of the sides? Or I'm just selfish. I just want to feel happy, coz I think I do help.

How come a simple thing "help" I could make it so complicated??? I'm totally confused. Just like mental clash. I have no right to decide which one is good or bad for ppl. I can't do something only standing on my or one side point.............Now, the situation is so tough for me.........That made me so stressful......

I think I need to quit. I need to figure out sometimes help is not only help. Help could make ppl troubled. I need to take care afterward. Otherwise, my goodwill could be evil and my motive could be selfish.

沒有留言: